Like most modern digital businesses, you make use of software and hardware from a range of technology vendors. This allows you to capitalize on a range of features and functionality to deliver the experience your users need and the service your customers expect.
But the downside is the requirement to keep up to date with the constant stream of new Critical Vendor Communication or Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) – publicly disclosed computer security flaws. Not only must you scan and absorb all this information, but you also need to translate it into specific and meaningful action.
This can drain the time of your in-house IT team, and all too often, updates and patching activities simply fall by the wayside, or critical updates get missed or delayed. Some companies simply rely on their vendors to advise them about the most important updates relevant to them.
All this introduces the risk of security breaches.
But the good news is that it doesn’t have to be that way for you for all vendors Agisko has in its portfolio.
Instead of spending hours trying to keep up with these critical product notifications, you can subscribe to Agisko's Critical Product Notification (CPN) Service.
How our CPN Service Works
- Our specialists continuously screen all CVEs and product announcements for all key vendors and assess their relative criticality.
- Based on our expert knowledge and experience of the technology, we’ll create consolidated and customized alerts for the latest security patches and critical product updates you need to know about.
- We’ll notify you automatically via email when we detect activity that could impact your environment's overall security and stability, explaining precisely where the risk lies and how it could manifest.
- We’ll filter every communication on severity and relevance, ensuring that you get timely and appropriate information and insights when you need them.
- The service is free of charge, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
A Centralized Knowledge Center
Our CPN Service currently covers updates from the following technology vendors within Agisko's technology portfolio:
- Citrix - ADC
- Citrix - Virtual Apps & Desktops
- Microsoft - Azure
- Microsoft - Windows & Windows Server
- VMware - Advanced Load Balancing
- VMware - Carbon Black
- VMware - Horizon
- VMware - vSphere/ESXi
- VMware - vSAN
- VMware - Workspace One
If you’d like to subscribe, simply check your vendor selection, and click the link above.